Business Intelligence and Reporting Solutions
Whether its utilizing data from our reporting platform or creating a custom solution for our partners, Eclipse technology services can develop reporting to meet each customer’s specific needs.
Eclipse provides important metrics for our clients to use with internal information to better manage their business. Sample reports highlighted below such as Finished Pallets, Unload Times and Cases per Hour – help our clients manage their appointment times and volume on the dock to create optimal flow of product in their facility.
At Eclipse, we firmly believe “What gets measured, gets managed”. Eclipse also provides a custom Web Based Key Performance Indicators (or “KPI”) report for our clients that can be used as an overall Scorecard for the operation. Key data from Eclipse on items like availability of staff, turnover, overtime hours, and volume numbers on trailers/loads, pallets, and cases handled provide a snapshot of the overall health of the operation. This report can be used to quantify Eclipse’s effectiveness and how well we are working within our client’s operation as well as documenting trends, seasonality, and dynamics within the client’s business. How’s that for Transparency and Accountability?
Here are some of the more common reports used by many of our customers today:
- Historical PO Search Reporting
- Unload Cost by Vendor and Carrier
- Unload Time by Vendor and Carrier
- OS&D by Vendor and Carrier
- ASN analysis by Vendor and Carrier
- Cases, Totes and Pallets Per Hour
- Pallet Flow
- Operational Reporting
- Staffing and Tenure Reporting
- Inventory Management
- Receiving Scorecards
- Productivity Reports
- Direct Invoicing
- Invoice Support Files
- EDI Extracts and B2B data integration
- Eclipse also provides “Adhoc Reporting on Demand”. – Our team of reporting specialists will develop custom one off Reports and web-based Business Intelligence tools by customer request. Many of which can be turned around in just a few business days or less.